Friday 10 January 2014

Store Cupboard Tea Party

Now I know you'll think I'm a hypocrite writing one post about eating healthier and cutting down on sugar and then the next post about cupcakes and caffeine. Well I am and I'm not. I cannot fully go on the health boom as I have a two year old child and unfortunately I don't think he is partial to nuts and seeds.
Also even if I am making big changes to my diet and lifestyle everyone needs a treat now and then otherwise you might go insane. Unless you're a robot who doesn't want to enjoy life occasionally.


Last night, me and two friends from work gathered round mine and I decided to do an evening tea party (rather than afternoon!) What's to stop us swapping wine for tea?


Initially, I wanted to do a victoria sandwich until I realised that both of my sandwich tins were in the freezer with portions of food in (I didn't want to keep using disposable silver trays!) so then I went for these...well, I'm not quite sure what they are. Cupcake versions of the victoria sandwich. All using items in my cupboards and fridge.

A simple, enjoyable and most importantly FREE night in!

x

2 comments: